We move differently.
You've probably glanced at a few of the pictures around the website, or seen photos of me training people of all backgrounds on social media by now. I want you to move in ways you thought you couldn't, or always wanted to, and we don't need a gym to do it! A simple, inviting place to move around, be mobile, and maybe even swing a kettlebell is all we need, and that's what we've worked hard to build inside of Reset PT in Manhattan.
Everyone who trains with me will leave their first session knowing where they need work, where they're immobile, but also where they're strong. How you choose to proceed is up to you, but you will know what needs work.
One-on-one (or semi private) workout for up to 60 minutes with me at the HQ, or a mutually agreed upon site.
You may also come in for a single session performance evaluation in which I will evaluate your strengths, weaknesses, and current body composition metrics. Following the session, you'll receive my notes. Please Note: these notes are NOT a program, they are an evaluation that you can work from on your own, and are purely for informational purposes.
1 Session, $120
4 Sessions, $440
8 Sessions, $830
*Military and police discounts available.
Not local to NYC? Or maybe you are, but you simply need a plan of attack to help prepare you for an important event, competition or meet? Maybe you're a self motivated gym enthusiast who doesn't need someone there in person with them, but rather, a guide from afar?
Online Training was built for you.
How It Works:
- With my Online/Remote Training Program, you'll get specifically tailored workouts, mobility exercises and recovery practices, specifically recommended for you based on a series of careful questionnaires and conversations with me.
- After enrolling, you'll be sent a series of questionnaires to learn more about you and your goals.
- You have the option of checking in with me and keeping daily or weekly training logs.
- Every other week, you'll be sent a new PDF program, complete with links to video demonstrations, day-by-day workouts, and commentary based on your progress, notes and needs.
- Check in with me by email any time of the day, and get a response within hours.
- Nutrition coaching is available for no extra charge. This option is a favorite of weight cutters and those needing to "make weight" for sporting events, like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Weight Lifting competitions.
$180 per month
You'll be billed one month from the start day on a recurring basis. You may cancel any time with 7-days notice before your billing date.
Nutrition Coaching and Weight Cut Management
If you have a great handle on working out, movement, or your sport, but need some help with nutrition, or losing weight, this is the program for you.
How It Works:
- Much like the Online/Remote Training Program, you'll get a personalized nutrition plan emailed to you after you answer a questionnaire and some additional questions from me. This plan will include quantities, food types, and all information you'll need to lose weight, build muscle, or whatever your stated goal is.
- You'll log your food intake for every meal & snack during the time outlined, and will receive notes on every day of eating on how to improve, change, or stay the course.
- In addition to the logs, you'll check in with me by email any time of the day, and get a response within hours.
- Many clients find that two-to-three months of coaching gives them the tools to succeed for a lifetime, while others choose to keep the service perpetually for nuanced advice 24/7 and accountability.
- Weight Cutters and Athletes: this is the service for you if you need to make weight in time for a competition. For best results, begin 6-8 weeks prior to the competition date. If you need more emergency services, please contact me.
$100 per month
You'll be billed one month from the start day on a recurring basis. You may cancel any time with 3-days notice before your billing date.